Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welp, its been almost two full weeks at our new jobs.
Devin is pretty much in cop school right now till January, and is a Recruit, not to be confused with officer (That is what they are telling them right now). Tomorrow he gets sprayed with Pepper Spray!! YIKES! I guess its so they know what to expect if it ever gets turned around on them. Either way its going to be an awful night for him!
I am loving being with the Youth Group! It always takes me a while to settle into a new job, but I love people so this is making it much easier. Actually gave the message tonight, and it went well. I was SUPER nervous but everyone listened and didn't Boo me off, so that was a good thing! White House Black Market is going well too, its just getting used to the double part time jobs that is taking some getting used to.
Its definitely Fall now! People keep saying that I should be used to this weather and it should still feel warm... Yeah Right! I didn't like the cold weather up North so why would I suddenly be okay with it down here?! Brrrrrrr!!! Going from 80's to 60's is no fun. Trees are starting to turn so that is pretty, especially to and from the barn.
Trigger is now with our friend Lindsay and we are enjoying every play time we get with him!! Good to know he's now temporarily with someone who will love on him and not just keep him outside!
Cute Trigger pictures from this week:
 Sleepin with Momma
 And driving with Daddy! Look at how he's just looking up at Devin! TOO Cute!!!!

Till next time,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment